Pair & Share Service
Just because you travel Solo, doesn’t mean you have to pay more! Welcome to Women of Nebraska’s “Pair & Share” Service!
We are thrilled to offer solo travelers the opportunity to share a room and we are excited to see how well this works out. Several of our travelers have already signed up for a roommate; several are already sharing a room and saving the single room supplement.
When signing up as a “Pair & Share” traveler with Women of Nebraska, there are a few things to consider. Here’s how it works:
1. You will register based on the specific tour’s single room rate. The deposit is the same as the double room rate.
2. After your registration, you allow us to share your information (phone number and/or email address only) with other “Pair & Share” prospects.
3. Women of Nebraska will sponsor a coffee for you to meet with the other prospect.
4. Once both travelers agree to share a room, we will adjust your invoice and your payment will reflect a shared double room.
5. Both travelers will agree that “Pair & Share” is a binding agreement.
To help protect your trip investment and yourself while traveling, we recommend you purchase a travel protection plan. For your convenience, we offer Travelex Insurance Services’ Custom Travel Secure plan. In the unfortunate event that your roommate has to cancel for a covered reason, the Company will reimburse You, up to the Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Maximum Limit shown in the Schedule, for the additional cost incurred during the Trip as a result of a change in the per person occupancy rate for prepaid, non-refundable travel arrangements if a person booked to share accommodation with You has her Trip canceled or interrupted due to a any of the Unforeseen events shown in the Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption section and You do not cancel.
Please contact us for more information.